I made a switch from a major satellite provider to Grande because the sales person made a good sales pitch. I was supposed to pay about $115.00 per month, direct pay from my bank.

I got the services in October 13, 2015 and I was not billed until December 2, 2015. I was billed $238, which I did not authorize. All I got was information regarding prorate. If I owe it that's fine and I understand but I don't want to pay $238.00 all at once.

I'm glad I discontinued services, poor HD channels and poor service for the price.

I would not recommend Grande Communications.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $238. This person is overall dissatisfied with Grande Communications. The most disappointing about grande communications cable tv service at Grande Communications was the and overall services and deceiving sales pitch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grande Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Grande Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments